Case Studies: Retail Services
Segmentation & Targeting
- Fashion and Apparel Industry, Frequent Shopper Identification and Growth Strategy
- QSR Category, Segmentation and Targeting Strategy
- Global Retail Banking Category, High-potential / High-net Worth Client Identification and Targeting
Strategic & Growth Planning
- Global Franchisor, Five Year Strategic Plans, Vision, Mission, and Goals
- Global Retail Bank Expansion Strategy
Social Media Strategy
- Global Social Media Strategy, International Franchisor
- Sales and Floor Representative Incentive Programs
- Linkage and Integration of Overall Marketing Strategies with Social Media Programs
Positioning & Messaging
Global Social Media Strategy, International Franchisor
A major business and consumer services franchisor was confronted with the rise of Social Media as a potential marketing vehicle. In fact, upon review, the company found that it had, in fact, a wide range of social media efforts underway, do solely to the initiative of motivated employees and franchisees around the world. Thus, there was no coherent message and a significant amount of misleading or mis-directional information in the marketplace.
MCAworks surveyed the range of competitive and analogous social media strategies and developed a three-year plan to consolidate efforts into a proactive, leaderships role in social media to utilize the tools of the emerging media to rapidly grow “friends,” loyal customers, and seasonal employees.
The company remains an acknowledged leader in its business category and continues its above-industry growth, while its social media efforts are, for their industry, state-of-the-art.