Case Studies: Retail Services
Segmentation & Targeting
- Fashion and Apparel Industry, Frequent Shopper Identification and Growth Strategy
- QSR Category, Segmentation and Targeting Strategy
- Global Retail Banking Category, High-potential / High-net Worth Client Identification and Targeting
Strategic & Growth Planning
- Global Franchisor, Five Year Strategic Plans, Vision, Mission, and Goals
- Global Retail Bank Expansion Strategy
Social Media Strategy
- Global Social Media Strategy, International Franchisor
- Sales and Floor Representative Incentive Programs
- Linkage and Integration of Overall Marketing Strategies with Social Media Programs
Positioning & Messaging
Global Retail Bank Expansion Strategy
A major Asian-based bank was confronted with a range of historical customer bases, strategic priorities, and images in each country, the result of the organic growth over a century of doing business in Asia, India, and the Middle East. With the continuing growth in the regions and the growing needs of corporate clients for “one stop shopping” as those clients expand and integrate their own region-wide operations, the bank sensed a need to consolidate its branding, imagery, and business strategies.
MCAworks completed a series of one-on-one interviews with C-suite and senior clients of the bank throughout Asia, India, and the Middle East. Corporate banking needs were assessed, categorized, and prioritized for economic payback analysis. Armed with the responses and follow-up analysis, MCAworks was able to develop a differentiated positioning and branding strategy. The strategy was validated in follow-up research. MCAworks then developed a detailed execution plan.
The client executed the branding strategy throughout the region and achieved significant growth in corporate business in Asia and the Middle East for several years.