Case Studies: Financial Services
Strategic Account Planning
- Strategic Account Plans for a Global Payments Network – Post Financial Crisis
- Sell-side Account-level Research and Relationship Planning
- Long-term Joint Partnership Planning
Affluent Consumer Platform Development & Marketing
- Global Retail Investments and Insurance Platform
- Global Private Banking Strategy
- Affluent-targeted Loyalty and Credit/Debit Card Strategy
Information Product Development
Branded Corporate Development
Global White Label Research Product
A major sell-side house had developed a differentiated research approach and product in conjunction with MCAworks. In order to increase the product’s usefulness for its own buy-side clients, the firm needed to better understand their needs and issues.
MCAworks completed a series of qualitative, one-on-one interviews with buy-side personnel, followed by in-depth, quantitative research. The research was aimed at – and succeeded in – uncovering the true, latent needs of the buy-side institutions, each of which felt its offering needed to be A) unique and, B) consistent with its own image.
The resulting product and marketing offering was designed to have a heavy “customizable” capability, allowing the buy-side pick and choose from a “white label” approach, resulting in greater take up and loyalty from this client set.