Case Studies: Financial Services
Strategic Account Planning
- Strategic Account Plans for a Global Payments Network – Post Financial Crisis
- Sell-side Account-level Research and Relationship Planning
- Long-term Joint Partnership Planning
Affluent Consumer Platform Development & Marketing
- Global Retail Investments and Insurance Platform
- Global Private Banking Strategy
- Affluent-targeted Loyalty and Credit/Debit Card Strategy
Information Product Development
Branded Corporate Development
Global “Support Function” Performance Metrics
Our client, a supplier to banks and other financial services institutions had just consolidated a range of previously disparate marketing and sales functions into a global B2B marketing organization. The client was concerned that success of the new function would be undermines if the function were measure solely by “soft” measures. MCAworks was engaged to assist in developing measurable, quantifiable tracking protocols.
MCAworks combined internal interviews (“What’s really going to help you succeed?”) with external benchmarking (“How does [Company X] handle this How do they measure it?”) to define success criteria, measurement protocols, and periodic reporting. Importantly, the reporting was tied to ongoing continuous improvement efforts.
The B2B marketing function has established itself as a core, recognized, and respected, contributor to corporate success.