Case Studies: Financial Services
Strategic Account Planning
- Strategic Account Plans for a Global Payments Network – Post Financial Crisis
- Sell-side Account-level Research and Relationship Planning
- Long-term Joint Partnership Planning
Affluent Consumer Platform Development & Marketing
- Global Retail Investments and Insurance Platform
- Global Private Banking Strategy
- Affluent-targeted Loyalty and Credit/Debit Card Strategy
Information Product Development
Branded Corporate Development
Global Private Banking Strategy
A major global bank was searching for a differentiating strategy for its private banking division. The category had traditionally been marketed as a tax avoidance / tax efficiency vehicle with long-term relationships best characterized as “stodgy.”
MCAworks identified the “family office” as the key gatekeeper and target constituency, and followed by completing a series of qualitative interviews with those personnel. The resulting strategy emphasized a portfolio of services and approaches, each of which could be tailored to the specific needs of the family – and the family office – involved.
The client’s private bank today ranks as one of the major institutions of its kind in the world.