Case Studies: Financial Services
Strategic Account Planning
- Strategic Account Plans for a Global Payments Network – Post Financial Crisis
- Sell-side Account-level Research and Relationship Planning
- Long-term Joint Partnership Planning
Affluent Consumer Platform Development & Marketing
- Global Retail Investments and Insurance Platform
- Global Private Banking Strategy
- Affluent-targeted Loyalty and Credit/Debit Card Strategy
Information Product Development
Branded Corporate Development
Branding and Targeting Strategies
A global, Asia-based bank needed to consolidate its array of brands, sub-brands, and graphic treatments across markets. Considerable market research had been completed over the years.
MCAworks reviewed the existing research, by market, and developed a recommended branding and targeting strategy that could be consistently applied throughout the bank’s key market areas.
Consistency of branding and targeting was effected throughout the bank’s major target regions, resulting in a coherent, more remunerative, recognizable image.