What Makes Our Practice Different:
Rare combination of functional discipline and industry experience, driven by an “outside-in,” customer needs approach.
- Across consumer/retail, B2B, payments, loyalty programs, investment management, and private banking
- On-site experience in more than 20 countries
- Reverence for facts, research data, and information
- Deep industry knowledge regarding regulations, risk modeling, and economics
Strategic Account Planning
Creation and implementation of plans for long-term partnerships between payments, wholesale, and “white label” service providers and their retail and consumer-facing customers.
- Customer Needs Identification
- Fact-based Economic and Payback Analysis
- Consensus-Building among Internal and External Constituencies
- Tracking, Measurement, and Reevaluation Protocols
Affluent Consumer Platform Development & Marketing
Deep understanding and research among affluent segment across multiple regions. Development of branded, differentiated programs and products to attract increasing share of affluent wallet.
- Needs Identification via Proprietary Research Techniques
- One-on-one, Psychology-inspired Interviewing and Research
- Creative “Brainstorming” and Product Development Techniques
- Modeling of Global Standard and Local Imperative Balance
- Branding and Service Platform Development
- Detailed Marketing, Media, and Targeting Strategies
Information Product Development
Development of sell-side research and information products to create measurable added value within overall service platforms.
- Needs Identification Among Buy-side Analysts, Managers, etc.
- Detailed Specifications for Product Development
- Branding and Brand Portfolio Strategy
- Linkage of Services to Rankings
Branded Corporate Banking
Development of differentiation strategies for global corporate lending and payments customers.
- Needs Identification Among Senior and C-suite Corporate Customers
- Problem Identification, Definition, and Measurement
- Program Definition
- Execution Guidelines and Success Tracking
One-on-one consultation to determine latent, unstated problems, needs, and issues undermining overall performance.
- In-depth Personal Interviews, In-person or via Phone
- Insight Development and Reporting
- Solution Development
- Success Measurement and Tracking
- Debit / Credit Cards
- B2B Service Enhancement & Loyalty
- Loyalty Programs
- Sell-side Services & Performance
- Sell-side Research
- Retail Banking
- Wholesale Banking
- Affluent Banking, Investment Management
- Private Banking